Phytovista Laboratories, a leading provider of cannabinoid and medicinal product analytical testing services, proudly announces its instrumental role in helping a renowned CBD supplement client become the first product with naturally derived CBD as its primary ingredient to receive approval for Informed Choice certification.
The Informed Choice program, known for its rigorous testing and certification process, ensures the safety and legality of sports nutrition supplements. With their commitment to upholding the highest quality standards, Phytovista Laboratories partnered closely with their CBD supplement client to navigate the comprehensive evaluation required by the Informed Choice program.
Through extensive analysis conducted at their state-of-the-art facility, and regulatory review, Phytovista Laboratories assisted in providing all of the documentation the CBD supplement required to ensure compliance with the Informed Choice regulations. The CBD supplement, being the first of its kind with naturally derived CBD as the primary ingredient, successfully passed the stringent testing process, earning the esteemed Informed Choice certification.
This breakthrough achievement showcases the dedication to excellence exemplified by both Phytovista Laboratories and their CBD supplement client. By obtaining the Informed Choice certification, they have demonstrated a strong commitment to athlete well-being and consumer trust.
“We are thrilled to have assisted our CBD supplement client in achieving this significant milestone,” said Matthew Birt, Director at Phytovista Laboratories. “Being the first product with naturally derived CBD as its primary ingredient to be approved on the Informed Choice certification is a testament to the exceptional quality and responsible practices upheld by our client.”
The Informed Choice certification provides athletes and consumers with the assurance that supplements have undergone comprehensive testing, ensuring they are free from banned substances and meet the highest industry standards. This achievement further highlights the transparency, safety, and credibility associated with products displaying the Informed Choice logo.
PhytoVista Laboratories (a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 20213) is a leading scientific company in the cannabis derived product testing space; the only cannabinoid specialist lab in the UK to combine Home Office licenses for THC testing, and UKAS accreditation.
Services of PhytoVista Laboratories include:
- Cannabinoid Analysis: Delivering precision in testing CBD content and controlled substances in consumer products using the latest techniques.
- Diverse Product Testing: Undertaking examination of an array of products from oils to supplements, showcasing flexibility in testing protocols.
- Compliance Consultancy: Offering counsel on packaging and labelling to maximise product regulatory compliance and aid in acquiring requisite certifications.
- Stability Testing: Providing thorough evaluations to ascertain precise retail shelf lives for consumer products.
- Terpene Content Analysis: Implementing validated methods for accurate testing of over 20 individual terpenes.
- Product Development: From formulation consultancy to full compliance assurance for product specifications across brands and markets.
- Chem ID Integration: Integrating meticulous tracking and testing for origins and chemical data of regulated goods.
- Price and Service Guarantee: Offering competitive prices with guarantees on service timelines and resolutions for discrepancies and delays.
For additional information about our services and initiatives, please contact our UK headquarters at +44 (0)1373470418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Discover more about our transformative work at PhytoVista Laboratories.
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents
- Cannabis more ‘advantageous’ than conventional sleep aids
- Four20 Medical Cannabis Products Launched in the UK via Rokshaw
- The potential of Medical Cannabis in diabetes management
- Cannabis explained6 months ago
What is HHC? Its effects, safety and legal status in Europe
- News4 months ago
NHS approves major clinical trial on cannabis medicines and chronic pain
- News6 months ago
UK patient secures first NHS reimbursement for cannabis flowers
- Industry6 months ago
UK’s first ‘own your grow’ initiative gives patients chance to invest in cannabis
- Advocacy5 months ago
Inside a UK cannabis club: changing lives, tackling stigma, building community
- News4 months ago
UK research finds GP support for cannabis as an alternative to opioids for chronic pain
- Industry4 months ago
‘Landmark’ ruling gives hope for UK CBD flower businesses
- Industry6 months ago
Hemp tea no longer classed as Novel Food under EU law