London Orthopedic ClinicLondon Orthopedic Clinic
The London Orthopaedic Clinic (TLOC) was founded in 2008 by a group of Orthopaedic Surgeons with a simple goal: to provide high quality, expert orthopaedic and musculoskeletal-related diagnostics, treatment, management and care to make a real difference to patients’ lives.
Over the past decade, TLOC has grown in number and range of disciplines to become the well-established, highly-regarded, cohesive team it is today – over 20 leading specialists in Orthopaedics, Pain Management, Rheumatology, Radiology, Neurophysiology, Podiatry and Hand Therapy.
Prescribes for: Pain
Initial consultation cost: Initial consultation: £250, £20 discount for students
Follow up cost: £195
Access schemes: Project Twenty21
- Malta gives green light to three new cannabis clubs
- European Commission must address ‘inequality’ in access to medicinal cannabis across EU
- 1 in 8 older US adults now use cannabis products, finds study
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents