London Pain ClinicLondon Pain Clinic
According to the World Health Organisation’s 2007 Pain Guidelines study, high quality chronic pain treatment should deliver:
- Pain reduction as quickly as possible
- Effective pain alleviation that can be maintained
- Value for money
- A significant positive effect on a patient’s quality of life, including their mood and level of functioning
- Pain interventions based on a thorough risk-benefit analysis.
Here at the London Pain Clinic we understand all these factors – and we account for them every single day in our practice. Home to several of the UK’s most respected Pain Medicine Consultants, the London Pain Clinic is the one-stop practice for patients suffering from chronic pain. With numerous years’ experience in successfully treating over 90 chronic pain conditions, our experts can employ any one of a number of specialist interventions – from analgesic medications to nerve root injections to Botox therapy and physiotherapy. Whether your pain is musculoskeletal, neuropathic or any other, we can help. Our philosophy is rigorous patient assessment followed by the implementation of uniquely-tailored, individually specific treatment plans to get you back to your best – fast.
Prescribes for: Pain
Said to offer cannabis as overall treatment plan
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents
- Cannabis more ‘advantageous’ than conventional sleep aids
- Four20 Medical Cannabis Products Launched in the UK via Rokshaw
- The potential of Medical Cannabis in diabetes management