Medicann believes in the benefits of medicinal cannabis combined with expert, patient-centric care. Our clinic aims to offer choice and autonomy to patients and provides the highest standard of service. From consultation through to ongoing care and support, Medicann advocates natural wellness from the ground up.
Based in Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man, Medicann is an award-winning medicinal cannabis clinic that sets the standard in patient care, community out-reach and its own tried and trusted protocols, which have been adopted by clinics across the UK. Medicann is certified and accredited and we are known as an industry leading service in the global field of medicinal cannabis treatment and education.
Our team consists of professors, doctors, scientists and consultants and together we aim to provide the best level of support and assuredness for every individual’s journey with medicinal cannabis.
Medicann offers a wide variety of EU GMP medicinal cannabis products and the highest level after-care for our patients.
Initial consultation cost: New patient £100
Follow up cost: £45
Access schemes: N/A
- European Commission must address ‘inequality’ in access to medicinal cannabis across EU
- 1 in 8 older US adults now use cannabis products, finds study
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents
- Cannabis more ‘advantageous’ than conventional sleep aids