Private GPPrivate GP
Over the course of my medical lifetime, i have had this insatiable appetite to understand what it is that other cultures and healers do. And how i can truly help turn illness around.
So gradually I trained in Acupuncture, hypnotherapy, functional and nutritional medicine and although I have been in medicine for 40 years now, I have an increasingly insatiable appetite for new knowledge to share with my patients.
I find that the practitioners who carry this out seem to be much more broadminded.
They do not rely on treating the “average person” as to us, the “average person” does not exist.
My driving forces have been my own dual diagnosis of cancer having had breast cancer, now thankfully healed; and leukaemia. This coupled with my son’s intense suffering with schizophrenia and losing my sister, Jenny, young to OVARIAN cancer, gave me a passion and THIRST for healing that is alive and kicking on a daily basis. Rather than settling down with age, this seems to get more powerful; with a fire that burns within me to help move our medical world to a better place!
Prescribes for: Pain and psychiatrist conditions
Initial consultation cost: Not clear from website
Follow up: Not clear from website
Access schemes: Project Twenty21
- Malta gives green light to three new cannabis clubs
- European Commission must address ‘inequality’ in access to medicinal cannabis across EU
- 1 in 8 older US adults now use cannabis products, finds study
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents