Psychiatry UKPsychiatry UK
We started thinking about the idea of psychiatrists working online using video technology as far back as 2009 and we’ve now developed a complete model for providing our specialist medical consultations and ongoing psychological support using secure video links.
The model for Psychiatry-UK LLP is a chamber – like a chamber of lawyers or accountants. It allows qualified psychiatrists who work to our standards and on our system to build their own online practices. The chamber is owned and run by the members as a GMC designated medical body. Our primary business is the provision of online medical treatment and risk management services with named doctors taking responsibility for all patients on our system, including those receiving treatment from multidisciplinary services working under our supervision.
Said to offer cannabis as part of treatment plan but not clear on website.
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents
- Cannabis more ‘advantageous’ than conventional sleep aids
- Four20 Medical Cannabis Products Launched in the UK via Rokshaw
- The potential of Medical Cannabis in diabetes management