Experts at Potyque talk you through the processes that go into making their much-loved CBD oils and how to choose the most effective dosage for you.
CBD oil has taken off in popularity over the last few years and it is being used more and more by those looking to add an extra boost to their wellbeing routine. However, with so much demand for CBD oil there is also a lot of confusion around dosage and how to choose a quality oil.
It’s important that you have all the information you need to make the right decision for you and your needs, that’s why we’ve pulled together this guide to help you better understand the processes of CBD oil, and how to choose the best dose for you.
Titration of CBD
In terms of CBD oil, titration refers to the act of slowly increasing the dosage of the oil you use, to create a gradual acclimatisation to CBD. When you’re just starting out with CBD oil, it’s always a good idea to start low and slowly increase your dosage. This means that you have full control over the effects of the oil and gives you more flexibility based on your needs.
Our CBD Oil Titration Pack is perfect for this, as we provide our 5%, 10% and 20% CBD oils in one handy set. This means that you have all the tools you need in order to find the perfect strength for you.
Not all CBDs are created equally
Unfortunately, not all CBD oils are created equally and you need to be careful when choosing your manufacturer. Where the brand sources its ingredients and how they perform their extraction and purification is very important, the higher quality the ingredients and processes, the better quality the final product will be.
Our Potyque products are sourced from our biodynamically grown hemp produced in Italy, and we only use green chemicals and food-based solvents during our extraction and purification. This results in both a pure and potent final product that gives our customers the quality they’re looking for in their CBD oil.
Focusing on quality, what to avoid
When it comes to choosing the highest quality CBD oil for you and ensuring you get the most accurate dosage from your chosen product, there are a few things to keep your eyes open for. Some of these are:
- Cheap or low cost CBD oils – It’s no surprise that the same applies to CBD oil as with any other product. You definitely get what you pay for with CBD oil, so try and stay away from budget or very low cost oils.
- Poor extraction processes – These can include extraction using alcohol or propane, butane, pentane, or hexane. Using these chemicals during extraction can contaminate the oil, so make sure to do a bit of research before purchasing any oil.
- Not stating the amount of CBD – Good quality CBD manufacturers will clearly state on their bottles just how much CBD you are getting in each bottle. On our Potyque oil bottles, we clearly state how much CBD is in each, which range from 500-3000mg per 10ml bottle.
- Not verifiably tested – With so many CBD oils gracing the market, there is room for some to slip through the net when it comes to testing. Make sure any oil you purchase has been tested and the results are clearly available for your reference. You can find our certificate of analysis right here.
When it comes to choosing the best CBD oil dosage and product for you, remember that you’re looking for a high-quality product first, then start on the smallest dosage available and work your way up. This will ensure you have full control and allow you to gradually find the perfect dose for you and your individual needs.
- Community outreach project to educate elderly on CBD
- Ask the expert: CBD and anxiety study shows “encouraging results”
- Study highlights training gaps among US cannabis dispensaries
- Product Earth: UK expo to celebrate the cannabis plant
- Medical cannabis patients at ‘low risk’ of hospitalisation from mental disorders – study
- “I’m finding myself again after 24 years of pain,” says fibromyalgia patient
- Beauty & Skincare2 months ago
How long does it take for a hemp bath to work?
- News5 months ago
40 inspirational women in cannabis
- Science5 months ago
Can CBD help with excessive sweating?
- Fibromyalgia2 days ago
“I’m finding myself again after 24 years of pain,” says fibromyalgia patient
- Wellness4 months ago
Can I drink water after taking CBD oil?
- Sleep1 month ago
How to get a good night’s sleep in the hot weather
- Advocacy2 months ago
Can I travel abroad with my medical cannabis prescription?
- Fibromyalgia6 months ago
UK trial of cannabinoids as treatment for fibromyalgia expected this year