Integro Medical ClinicIntegro Medical Clinic
Integro’s Mission Statement and Values.
Integro aims to provide patient centric high quality medical care that is effective, appropriate, timely and within a safe environment. Our aim is to prescribe the appropriate licenced or unlicensed medicine, which may include cannabis medicines, to our patients.
We will treat patients and their families with respect, dignity and care to maximise the quality of our patients’ experience and enhancing the quality of life for people with long‐term conditions. We will work in partnership with our patients, their families, carers and existing clinical specialists, involving them in any decision making about their treatment and care where appropriate.
Prescribes for: Pain and psychiatric conditions
Initial consultation cost: Initial consultation online – £95 in clinic – £195
Follow up cost: Video follow up £95, in clinic £195
- Malta gives green light to three new cannabis clubs
- European Commission must address ‘inequality’ in access to medicinal cannabis across EU
- 1 in 8 older US adults now use cannabis products, finds study
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents