The Medical Cannabis ClinicsThe Medical Cannabis Clinics
The Medical Cannabis Clinics’ team is dedicated to raising awareness about how medical cannabis can help conditions across neurology, pain, and psychiatry. Our experts are ready to work with you to design a treatment plan that works for you. Your prescription can be tailored to suit your individual circumstances and needs, with ongoing support and adjustments made as necessary.
We advocate medical cannabis as an essential treatment for chronic diseases where existing medication has not improved patient quality of life.
Prescribes for: Anxiety disorder, chronic pain (includes all sources of pain, eg. cancer pain, arthritic pain, nerve pain), MS, PTSD, SUD, Tourettes, adult epilepsy, ADHD
Initial consultation cost: £49
Follow up cost: £49
Access schemes: Project Twenty21
- Malta gives green light to three new cannabis clubs
- European Commission must address ‘inequality’ in access to medicinal cannabis across EU
- 1 in 8 older US adults now use cannabis products, finds study
- 3 main contributors to the entourage effect for cannabis consumers to consider
- Medical cannabis doesn’t impair cognitive function – study
- Ukraine’s medical cannabis legalisation delayed by opponents